A hand-sized 6×9 inch / 15cm x 22 cm easy-to-read compilation of the most beautiful and touching prayers that have formed the core of the Catholic community.
In the new edition, you will find the perfect letter size for elderly readers, to fit into a pocket, purse, or the palm of your hand, this packed prayer book is a constant, essential part of your prayer life.
The new edition of The Book of Catholic Prayers contains the vast majority of traditional prayers written in English, ranging from prayers all Catholics should know by heart, to prayers invoking the saints, to morning and evening offerings.
In this new edition, We included prayers for the current pandemic COVID19, Powerful Prayers, Prayers for anxiety, and many other useful Prayers.
This is the essential collection of the most popular prayers that have formed the core of Catholic tradition for centuries. The book of Catholic Prayers is a must-have for all Catholics.
- Catholic Prayers is divided into sections to make them easier to understand:
- Common Prayers, including basic prayers such as the Our Father and Hail Mary, and classic prayers like the Acts of Faith, Hope, Charity, and more.
- Powerful Prayers for special needs, like the Novena to Our Lady of Good Remedy; Prayer to St. Jude, the Patron of Hopeless Cases; and prayers to Saints Joseph, Rita, Anthony, Philomena, and many others!
- Intercession Prayers have been used by Catholics for centuries, requesting intercession to the angels, the archangels, and other favorites.
- Special Prayers for specific petitions, such as the prayers for anxiety, for love, for friendship, for the current pandemic, and dozens more!
You will return to it again and again as you turn to God in prayer. The new book of Catholic Prayers, compiled and revisited is a truly essential book.
The perfect letter size for elderly readers, to fit into a pocket, purse, or the palm of your hand, this packed prayer book is a constant, essential part of your prayer life.