Autumnal Perspectives: American Poems for Fall
When I first wrote this new book, I was feeling the depth of fall season vibes. Introspection, observation and other mental games. I curated twenty of the most iconic American verses to welcome fall season.
Discover these captivating poems by clicking on the images or just visiting the Amazon bookstore here
Autumn is a season when the natural glories of the spring and summer have ended, a new year has begun.
I hope that you will Enjoy this book with twenty selected American Poems, with their capacity to express our emotional landscapes to help find the autumnal perspectives.
This selection of traditional American Verses are autumn poems of remembrance, beauty, and an awareness of the cycles of life.
Find in Autumn Perspectives:
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening BY ROBERT FROST
- Thoughts BY MYRA VIOLA WILDS
- Death, be not proud (Holy Sonnet 10) BY JOHN DONNE
- We never know how high we are BY EMILY DICKINSON
- End of Summer BY STANLEY KUNITZ
- Final Autumn BY ANNIE FINCH
- November Night BY ADELAIDE CRAPSEY
- The Road Not Taken BY ROBERT FROST
- Autumn Begins in Martins Ferry, Ohio BY JAMES WRIGHT
- Neighbors in October BY DAVID BAKER
- Sonnet. To Faith BY THOMAS GENT
- I Hear America Singing BY WALT WHITMAN
- That it will never come again BY EMILY DICKINSON
- Amaze BY ADELAIDE CRAPSEY
- She Walks in Beauty BY LORD BYRON
- Riposte BY WILLIAM CARLOS WILLIAMS
- To the Virgins, To Make Much of Time BY ROBERT HERRICK
- Afternoon on a Hill BY EDNA ST. VINCENT MILLAY
- Nothing Will Die BY ALFRED LORD TENNYSON
- Winter in the Boulevard BY D. H. LAWRENCE
I hope that you will enjoy this book as much as I was when I was selecting these wonderful popular verses.
Autumn is a season that calls for reading meaningful poems and feeling the journey between the sunny seasons towards the yearly winterisation of ourselves.
This book is part of the series Keeping American Traditions Alive by Sol y Tierra.
Please visit this collection for more.
by Bernat, Sol y Tierra.